Typically, the more details you provide in your briefing, the better the content will be. Here are a couple of important pieces of information you should include:
- A rough time frame of when you need the content ready;
- The indication of which products you will be shipping, and possibly a description of how to use them/ how they should be captured;
- Visual examples of do’s and don’ts so the photographers or videographers can get a better understanding of the look & feel of your brand;
- The indication of whether models are required during the shoot — if so, how should they look like, and;
- The countries you can ship the products to.
As our creative community is active worldwide, it is beneficial to submit your briefing in English. If you need advice on how to formulate it, see our best practices here.
You can provide important details and submit your brief here.